Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Santa Cruz Mission Present day and personal statement


SANTA CRUZ MISSION PROJECT
Presented by Sean Heaney

I have given you a lot of facts about the Santa Cruz Mission in my Blog.  My personal view of mission life is that it was an extremely difficult life.  The missionaries and the native people of the area had to endure a lot of hardships in order for the mission to survive.  I can understand why it was called the "Bad Luck" mission because the mission had to survive floods, earthquakes, uprisings and many other challenges over the years.  I must admit I prefer my home to the adobe brick buildings.  I prefer my bed.  I prefer how easy it is now to get food to eat.  Life today is a lot easier than mission life.  We should count our blessings.  Thank you all for sharing this time with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment